Friday, February 27, 2009

Top 10 Lists

A) My favourite hero is Superman (Christopher Reeve). He is my favourite out of the 49 other heroes because he actually has special powers like x-ray vision, able to fly, withstanding nuclear blasts, living with no food or water, basically anything except for kryptonite. Also because his old movies were awesome and funny because they were so old and corny.

My favourite villain is The Terminator (Arnold Schwarzenegger). He is my favourite villain because he is a robot that looks like a human which I find very cool. Also because he made more than one movie which were all really good.

B) My favourite scientist is Albert Einstein. He is my favourite because is he one of the most popular scientist and made many discovery's in his life. Also he has some sweet hair and mustache.

C) My favourite male actor is Tom Hanks. He is my favourite because of the movie he played in "Forest Gump".

My favourite female actor is Reese W. Witherspoon. She is my favourite becuase of the roll she played in "Walk the Line".

D) My least favourite figure is Floyd Landis. He is my least favourite because he wears tights.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Spencer!
    I like what you wrote about Superman,
    it's so true he is one talented hero!

    ReplyDelete