Friday, March 6, 2009

Celeberties
A) My favourite advertisement is the Simpsons one with Moe and Bart. It is my favoutite because I think it's funny and it's the classic Simpsons prank call! I would buy this product only because I already know that they are tasty.


My least favoutite add would have to be Nancy Lopez because the whole add is almost all writing with a small picture in the corner. It's not very appealing to me becuase its boring.


B) I don't think that they disserve all of that money because they don't really do much for it all. Altho they did get themself's into that work so I guess they sort of disserve it, well atleast some of it.

C) I think that celebrities have a huge influence over what people buy because they want to be like them or something, im not quite sure. I think its too much it can get to the point were it is very corny and fake.

I don't think that it is right to do that becuase if he is winning gold im sure its not affecting his swimming, also it could have been taken a long time ago before we has an athlete. I don't blame Kellogs for doing it because they would probably loose money if they kept him.


D)




































































































































































































































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment